Feelawareis a trusted professional group
that considers customers' value as a priority.
Based on experienced IT development technology and system operation know-how, Feelaware Co., Ltd supports the overall IT service to maximize the value of customer enterprises and enhance competitiveness by realizing new knowledge creation in various business areas. As a Premier Partner of virtualization solution vendors, we are positioned as the best technology partner and aim to be the best technology leader in the B2B business market based on virtualization and security solutions. In a rapidly changing IT environment, Feelaware Co., Ltd is constantly striving to provide satisfaction and impression to our customers.
|Date of Establishment||January 14, 2010|
|Business Areas||Virtualization Business, Infrastructure Security Business, Technical Support, Resident Operation Service|
|Major Products||SmartCloudPortal, SecureFileTransfer, SmartIDM, SmartGadget, SmartPrivilege, SmartFinger|
|Main Phone Number||02-465-5636|
|Address||Head Office : #603-605, Seoul Forest Kolon Digital Tower II, 27 Seongsui-ro 7-gil, Seongdong-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea Hwaseong Technical Support Center : #301-3, Inamass Green Bldg., 354-28 Dongtanwoncheon-ro, Hwaseong-si, Gyeonggi-do, Republic of Korea|
We will strive to become a company that is loved and respected.
Greetings! I am Kim Yun-cheol, CEO of Feelaware.
I am confident that our company, which started with a mission called transition to Cloud Computing Solutions in 2010, has been at the forefront of cloud computing solutions throughout 2017. Now, in 2018, we will begin a transition for the future with the mission of becoming a cloud service provider.
Leaving the past 20 years of distributed computing, cloud computing behind, we will meet the expectations of our customers, partners and shareholders as a global leader creating services and business models in the era of the fourth industrial revolution in the future.
- 03.Hwaseong Technical Support Center open - #301-3, Inamass Green
Bldg., 354-28 Dongtanwoncheon-ro, Hwaseong-si, Gyeonggi-do
- 04.Feelaware won the VMware APJ Partner Award 'End-User Computing
Partner of the Year'
- 08.expansion of head office - #603-605, Seoul Forest Kolon Digital
- 09.Selected a 'Good Company to Work' by Korea Credit Guarantee Fund
- 11.Won the win-win partnership award from Samsung Electronics DS division
- 12.Won the ‘best partnership prize’ of Lotte Card
- 01.VMware Partner Award 2016 Winner ‘Mobility Partner of the Year‘
- 05.VMware Partner Innovation Award ‘Digital Workspace’ sector APJ Best Partner Award
- 03.Moved to a larger head office – #604-605, Seoul Forest Kolon Digital Tower II
- 03.Obtained VMware Premier Partnership Eligibility
- 11.VMware Partner Award 2015 Winner ‘Best Enterprise partner’ award
- 04.Concluded Dell Partner Direct Channel Partner contract
- 02.Acquired venture business certification
- 12.Acquired EMC Reseller Partnership
- 01.Established affiliated research institute [Authorization No. 2011112358]
- 11.VMware Partner Award 2011 Winner ‘Best Engineer of The Year 2010’ award
- 01.Established Feelaware Co.,Ltd.
- 11.Obtained VMware Enterprise Partnership Eligibility
- Korean + English
- Red / Gray
Exclusively used color
- Main Color 1
- PANTONE 207C
- C 0 + M 100 + Y 40 + K 30
- Main Color 2
- PANTONE Cool Gray 7C
- C 0 + M 0 + Y 0 + K 50
- Main Color 3
- PANTONE 426C
- C 93 + M 88 + Y 89 + K 80
- Address(04780) #604-605, Seoul Forest Kolon Digital Tower II, 27 Seongsui-ro 7-gil, Seongdong-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea
- Contact numberTEL 02-465-5636 / FAX 02-464-0250
- TransportationSubway Line 2 Seongsu Station Exit 4 (About 10 minutes on foot)
- Address(18423) #301-3, Inamass Green Bldg., 354-28 Dongtanwoncheon-ro, Hwaseong-si, Gyeonggi-do, Republic of Korea
Take a bus 11-2, 34, get off at Neung-ri intersection stop - 4 minutes on foot
Take a bus 7-1, 11, 15, 62-1, 98 and get off at entrance to Neungdong Maeul stop - 4 minutes on foot
Take a bus 5-1, 34, 34-1and get off at Banwol 3-dong stop - 5 minutes on foot
Hwaseong Technical Support Center